Yes you heard it right !, I'm back, finally ! I had a vision sneak upon me, like how it did on Peter Parker in Amazing Spider man 2.
He's sitting at home, looking at photos of Mary, reminiscing, sullen and definitely not spider man. He comes across a video of her speaking about the future and he realizes that the world is still out there. Despite her not being a part of it, its still beautiful, and it still needs spider man.
I had a similar epiphany today. I realized that despite what happened, despite how broken I feel, there is tomorrow. There are places waiting to be explored, theorems and molecules waiting to be discovered and stories waiting to be told. I might not be the same person who I was, but I hope this time I become something more, someone more deep and passionate.
I want to wake up each day and jump out of my bed; literally ! :D
He's sitting at home, looking at photos of Mary, reminiscing, sullen and definitely not spider man. He comes across a video of her speaking about the future and he realizes that the world is still out there. Despite her not being a part of it, its still beautiful, and it still needs spider man.
I had a similar epiphany today. I realized that despite what happened, despite how broken I feel, there is tomorrow. There are places waiting to be explored, theorems and molecules waiting to be discovered and stories waiting to be told. I might not be the same person who I was, but I hope this time I become something more, someone more deep and passionate.
I want to wake up each day and jump out of my bed; literally ! :D

Comments
Post a Comment